Royal Oak, MI, Jan. 10, 2014 – LevelSet Solutions is an award-winning technology solutions and digital marketing provider for a wide range of industries and long-term clients that provide the team exciting and challenging technology and marketing opportunities. To address this growth, LevelSet Solutions is hiring.
LevelSet Solutions (LSS) offers a dynamic, fast-paced and highly diverse base of project work in a fun, challenging, and results-oriented environment.
Our focus is on innovative and technology-based business solutions which require a great degree of collaboration, cross-functional teamwork, and a drive to learn and grow professionally. Projects range from mobile application development to large scale custom technology solutions to custom websites across several different industries.
With a relentless drive to meet our clients’ business objectives and a commitment to achieving them by always doing the right thing, we are carefully searching for an exceptional individual who in addition to possessing the desired skill set will be a good cultural fit with our team.
We build solutions using the right tools for the job, which means we aren’t tied to any single set of technologies. Some examples of past projects include:
- Mobile development (iOS, Droid, Windows, generic frameworks)
- Large-scale, database driven applications and ecommerce portals
- Custom database applications and database-driven websites
- Standard CMS (WordPress, Drupal, etc.) websites
- Heavily customized CMS websites with emphasis on functionality
- Web-based automation utilities
- Reporting tools to analyze millions of database records in real-time
- iOS game apps that communicate over a local network with other devices
- Management of AWS cloud servers running Linux and Windows
At LSS, we want individuals who are open to new ideas, enjoys learning (they will be doing a lot of it), loves solving difficult and challenging business problems, because that’s what we do.
Overall responsibilities for this position include:
- Determine the best technologies to use for upcoming projects, both big and small
- Develop solutions that make use of common programming design patterns.
Skills that are nice to have:
- 2+ years professional experience in a team environment with one of the following: PHP, Ruby, C#.
- Ability to navigate a Linux environment
- Experience with version control (git would be best, but SVN is also a plus)
- Knowledge of common design patterns (factory, singleton, etc)
- Ability to design a normalized database
If you would like to join us in growing our company, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no head hunters. Also, check us out in all the usual places, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.